Sunday 5 September 2010

Femmes du Monde

It's showtime!! Right now I'm in the Salon d'art contemporain in Valbonne, a big contemporary Art Fair, see also http://www.marinakulik.com/news/; Sunday that will be finished.
Next 6 aquarellista's will show their impressions of "Provence" in Gallery Casablù: count on some posts about that. And I have 6 paintings in Rumania - but I promised you some information about the group exhibition in Nice airport: "Women of the World".
It's on since 30 August, showing all kinds of paintings and sculptures of women from all over the world. I am showing the three portraits I painted for Pink Ribbon, as well as four other women's portraits, all in transparent aquarelle.
The vernissage will be on Friday 1 October and if you have a chance to go, don't hesitate - the drinks and nibbles are great, and so is the artwork!


No comments:

Post a Comment

your remarks and observations to a post are most welcome! Please start typing here :)