Sunday 20 October 2013

Watercolour paper...

For a long time I have been a member of the linkedin group 'Art Professionals Worldwide'. It is a group I recommend anyway, with lots and lots of interesting articles, discussions, questions and (most of all) comments. But this week somebody raised the question "What is your favorite watercolor paper and why?" I was going to answer "Arches torchon" but I didn't need to, lots of people gave that opinion, and with all the good reasons!

 It was also fun to read the disadvantages of my fav paper: it smells awful. And, important, there are also other types of paper, mentioned by several, all with descriptions and I learned a lot from that!

 
Have a look for yourself if you are interested by following this link: http://lnkd.in/bvTTYXn

No comments:

Post a Comment

your remarks and observations to a post are most welcome! Please start typing here :)