Monday 28 March 2011

Vote for my portrait!

It would be so great if a struggling artist could actually win an artistic year all paid for! Or just a whopping 2500$! That's what you can help me with, by voting for my artwork - every day! If you want to bookmark it, the link is:

http://marinakulik.see.me/aw2011

and you can also click on the image on the left...

Rate my portfolio by clicking a star (the fifth is the highest) and you're done!

THANKS!!

Win or not, my gratefulness to you, my dear voters, will be endless! I have no clue how other contestants do - it is not very 'transparent' - but I needed over 5000 for the Saatchi vote and this is probably in the same line, so, a long road to go... But I keep the faith ha ha...The contest ends April the 15th

No comments:

Post a Comment

your remarks and observations to a post are most welcome! Please start typing here :)