Monday 5 September 2022

Watercolours that were in the Hangar Expo

Because there's no 'last week's work' to write about, I thought I'd remind you of our excellent Expo on 'The Elements'  in Theoule in July. Because the watercolours were well-represented and because you made me SO proud! I can still feel it. Here's the overview movie once more: 



And in case you missed the watercolours, here they are (well, most of them, I don't have all the pix!) Finalists First...


Janine


Jutta


Judith (Contest 1st Prize winner)


Martine


Sue


Geneviève


More Geneviève



Janine




Thecla


Manuela


Martine


Marina



Brenda


Sandra

Looking forward to the next Watercolour Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your remarks and observations to a post are most welcome! Please start typing here :)